+ than 50 years of quality
+ than 50 years of continuous development
+ than 50 years on the market
+ than 50 years of durability in our products
- Numerous national and international certificates which accredit the quality of our pipes, fittings and joint systems.
- Customised Safety guarantee for each piece of work.
- Control in the reception of raw material.
- Verification of parameters during the process.
- Examination of product by machine.
- End product testing.
- Installations both in Antarctica (-20ºC) and in the desert (+50ºC).
- DNV certification for the use of our material on boats.
Pioneers in the elaboration of the first quality standards for both PVC and PB.
- We focus on the best raw material for each application.
- Continually expanding range with over 3,000 references.
Continuous Quality Control
Nueva Terrain has two laboratories in its facilities where all of the tests, controls and verifications required in order to assure the quality of the end product and offer reliable and durable systems to the market are carried out.
The implemented quality system controls the process from the reception of the raw material to the delivery of the end product to the client, thus ensuring that all of the phases of the different intermediary processes are carried out correctly in order to obtain a top-quality product.
The laboratories are equipped with the necessary instrumentation to carry out all of the tests required by the product’s standards. Plastometers, furnaces, Vicat devices, dichloromethane baths, traction machines, pressure stations, are a few of the pieces of equipment available.
As well as the technical means, we have a human team with vast product experience and knowledge, which is fundamental when detecting possible deviations or suggesting improvements in design and performance.
Thermal cycle test
Internal pressure tests
In accordance with the European Commission’s overall sustainability objectives, specifically for the piping sector, a series of ambitious agreements have been established with the aim of improving the sustainability of our processes, qualities and solutions, as well as reducing energy consumption during manufacturing.
We can therefore say that the plastic piping manufacturing industry is leading the way in terms of the European objectives for the protection of the environment.
- PB is the optimum material in application for DHW: it is less thick and therefore its ecological footprint is smaller.
- Own manufacturing: therefore the control and management is completely internal. The fact that we focus on national or European providers allows us to have a direct relationship with the process.
- Ambitious objectives for the reduction of energy and water consumption and recycled use for products of lower demand.
- Waste management: reduction, assessment and management of hazardous waste by authorised agent.
- Manufacturing plants and commercial offices in strategic locations, as well as shared transport policies.
Environmental Product Declarations (EPD)
- Product Environmental Statement, with the results obtained.
- Life Cycle Assessment of the product, where the methodology followed is explained.
- Certification of the autonomy and reliability of the study by a third party.